Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Positive Attitude Creeps In...

I actually got up and went running this morning. No, not to the store to get some Little Debbies, but to actually wake up, start my day right and to try to reduce the Swiss Cake Roll I have developing above my belt.

I'm trying to keep a positive attitude in this economy. It's tough. I see people unemployed in my network almost daily. It's scary. I'm grateful for my job and hope to keep it for awhile......hope to..... Actually the company I work for is a good one (http://www.solarvelocity.com/) and the owners are nice guys. I appreciate the opportunity they've given me. I work day and night to try to be successful for them and for me and for the rest of the company.

How are you keeping a positive attitude in this economy? What do you do? How are you faring?

No comments:

Post a Comment